With such tremendous growth in the NFT industry today, listening to a major player entering the industry is common. Moreover, this time, a major player has entered the market with its NFT hub but not the one you would expect.
BitTorrent File System (BTFS) has officially launched its NFT hub. It is a free NFT distributed storage solution. This solution is fully integrated into the TRON ecosystem. Also, BTFS decentralized network supports the decentralized storage of NFT. Moreover, the BTFS team has created an NFT hub as a specialized service for NFT data storage.
With this service, developers can protect NFT metadata using content-addressable and decentralized storage. This ensures that all NFTs follow the best practices and are accessible in the long run.
What are the advantages of a BTFS-powered NFT hub?
- It ensures stability of data – As all the data stored is distributed on countless peers, the uploaded NFTs never get lost or invalid due to error or shutdown.
- It guarantees the reliability of data – BTF network has the ability to retrieve and repair data. BTFS nodes split all the data into multiple file shards. After encryption of those file shards, they are hosted on nodes across the globe.
- Protection of ownership of data – An NFT stored on the BTFS network is tamper-proof, and its ownership belongs to its storer.
How can you create your own NFT on the NFT hub?
- Download and install TronLink wallet, then use it to create or import your TRON account.
- Click “Connect Wallet”, then give approval and log into NFT Hub.
- Upload your NFT file. Moreover, you can check your file and retrieve the link of the content in ‘My File’.