DeHive, a multi-chain asset management protocol, has developed and launched the first crypto cluster: DeHive platform V1.
Blaize.tech, a DeFi platform developing firm, devised this protocol. It offers users a platform where they can manage all their crypto assets under a single protocol. Whenever a user purchases the assets from the DeHive platform, the protocol’s smart contracts take charge of the assets. Moreover, the user has full transparency of the balances of his assets. Other than that, the platform incentivizes users in composing their own clusters.
DeHive had conducted a closed beta for the first iteration of its platform. Moreover, after amending changes from users’ feedback, the DeHive team released the platform’s first version to the general public.
DeHive protocol V1 features all the essential measures required for acquiring DeHive clusters, staking, yield farming, and liquidity mining.
- Fundamental Cluster features that include assembling and disassembling a Cluster.
- DHV solo staking in the Polygon ecosystem.
- ETH Cluster (ETH-CORE) and Polygon Cluster (Polycluster) with the staking and yield farming strategies enabled.
- LP tokens staking on Quickswap.
- Liquidity pool on QuickSwap.
- Initiated switch between Polygon and Ethereum blockchains.
On this launch, DeHive CEO Sergey Onyschchenko said:
“We believe that crypto trading must be available to anyone, regardless of their prior knowledge and skills. That’s why we’ve created DeHive, an easy-to-use yet efficient portfolio management platform that allows you to get the most out of different DeFi assets. Of course, there’s still a long way to go to bring all our ideas to life, but the DeHive platform V1 is a great start, which we hope will also be appreciated by our community.”