Bitmark is a popular blockchain startup that has launched the Autonomy NFT wallet. The startup’s dedicated NFT wallet aims to become an ideal choice for NFT lovers to display their collections. The company had recently raised over $5 million for it.
Users of the platform can access its services on mobile devices. Currently, the platform is compatible with Ethereum and Tezos blockchains. Moving on in the future, Bitmark is planning to add more blockchains, according to a representative.
Bitmark’s wallet works alongside the company’s other product Feral File which is a platform allowing users to create virtual exhibitions of their collections. It is a hybrid between an online gallery, marketplace, and publisher of NFT artist editions.
CEO of Bitmark Sean Moss-Pultz views the industry as still in its infancy. In fact, according to him, creative ways to display NFTs haven’t kept up.
Many companies are looking at getting in the action, including Bright Moments, which is gaining traction worldwide for putting on pop-up NFT galleries. On the other hand, Web3 Gallery is also looking to catch the action with a dedicated NFT art gallery in New York City.
- Binance, Cristiano Ronaldo partner for launching an exclusive NFT collection
- Shopify embraces NFT, adds NFT-gated option for Online Retailers
- Uniswap acquired NFT marketplace aggregator Genie, what to expect?
- Project Watch: MetaOne – Powerful analytics alongside NFT-based gaming
- Tencent Music app testing NFT Avatars